Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Making a complaint

If you have failed to receive a Welsh language service from a public organization, or if you are not satisfied with the standard of the Welsh language service you received, you may be able to make a complaint to the Welsh Language Commissioner.

You can complain to the Commissioner

  • about an organization’s failure to comply with a standard
  • about an organization’s failure to implement its Welsh language scheme
  • or if you feel that someone has interfered with your freedom to use the Welsh language.

You are expected to make your complaint within 12 months of becoming aware of the problem.


By continuing to use our site, you are agreeing for us to set a small number of cookies. Cookie Policy