The Welsh Language Commissioner has a strategic plan as a basis for the organization's work as a Management Team, as Directorates and as officers.
The strategic plan will be in operation from April 2013 to March 2015.
- To influence the consideration given to the Welsh language in policy developments
- To listen to opinions and concerns about the Welsh Language and try to ensure justice for individuals
- To broaden and strengthen the Welsh language commitments of organizations and improve the experience of Welsh speakers
- To promote and facilitate the use of the Welsh language
- To create a healthy organization and operate appropriately
To read a copy of this plan, click on a link on the right hand side of this page.